technoboardLogo

Willkommen, Gast ( Anmelden | Registrierung )

Bookmark and Share Reply to this topicStart new topic
> [FOEM] [Soft Phase sfp03] Lokua ?Water Rock?
TB-team
Beitrag 18 Feb 2009, 21:35
Beitrag #1

der sheriff

Gruppe: tb te@m
Mitglieds-Nr.: 148

(IMG:http://softphase.org/img/sfp03-cover-575px.jpg)

Artist: Lokua
Title: Water Rock
Style: ambient/experimental
Date: 2009-02-17

We?ll make a departure from our familiar nordic landscape, across the Atlantic, in order to welcome our new guest artist Lokua, all the way from Chicago, US. With the album ?Trails?, released last year on the Moment Sound netlabel, Lokua displayed the versatility of his musical styles and fresh ideas. ?Water Rock? is more focused on the deeper ambient tones and textures, here?s how the artist himself describes it:

?In comparison, Trails was like Summer, Water Rock is like Winter. The first is a little more outwardly pleasing, one can enjoy it without effort. I think to appreciate more ambient and experimental music one needs a certain level of imagination. It takes some concentration to fully appreciate the entirety of winter. What makes the cold unpleasant? How can I enjoy it? These are the sort of questions I was asking myself when composing the selections on Water Rock, only more music-techy like, how can these harsh unavoidable audio clips be made pleasing? Or maybe it?s just that Water-Rock was made in the winter, a time of introspection and isolation. In other words Trails was more-so geared towards head-nod-factor, whereas Water Rock was made by a fire while my toes defrosted.?

Release info & download: http://softphase.org/netlabel/releases/sfp03

View the full article
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
« Vorhergehendes Thema · Network News · Folgendes Thema »

Bookmark and Share

Reply to this topicStart new topic
6 Besucher lesen dieses Thema (Gäste: 6 | Anonyme Besucher: 0)
0 Mitglieder:

- Vereinfachte Darstellung Aktuelles Datum: 6. October 2024 - 23:48

Copyright 2001 - 2014 technoboard.at
Die Texte geben die Meinung der Autoren und nicht unbedingt die des technoboard.at Teams wieder.
Alle fraglichen Inhalte werden auf Anfrage und alle gegen die BoardRegeln verstossenden Einträge automatisch entfernt (sobald sie bemerkt werden).
Kontakt: [email protected]

connected by: